"As soon as we notice that certain types of events 'like' to cluster together at certain times, we begin to understand the Chinese, whose theories of medicine, philosophy, and even building are based on a 'science' of meaningful coincidences." - Marie-Louise von Franz
Over 20 Years of Clinical Practice
Bringing You Time Honoured Oriental Healing Art
IVF Acupuncture - How Can We Help
Time Honoured Modalities We Use
– Multi-modalities of natural therapies are used
The innovative laser needle for acupuncture, therapy of deep tissue layers and laser blood irradiation (non-invasive)
Traditional disposable fine needles used to insert into acupuncture points delivering stimulation to meridians to treat disorders.
Easy taking cGMP granulated Chinese herbal medicine is used for treating disorders systemically together with acupuncture.
Chinese style remedial massage for muscular stiffness, pain and internal disorders being used in conjunction with acupuncture.
Balanced nutritions with good eating and life style modification are critical for recovery from illness.
We use traditional fire cupping in treating muscular pain, sports injuries and skin disorders.
Clearing toxin through gentle scoop sliding on the skin create light bruising to treat various disorders.
Tai Chi / Qi Gong
Tai Chi for health cultivation being used in our clinic and taught to our patients for their self practice.
The Most Natural Yet Powerful Way to assist your IVF
Ready to find out more?
Call (08) 8221 5880
1. Hullender Rubin, Lee E., Michael S. Opsahl, Lisa Taylor-Swanson, and Deborah L. Ackerman. "Acupuncture and In Vitro Fertilization: A Retrospective Chart Review." The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine (2013).
2. Exploration of clinical regularities in acupuncture-moxibustion treatment for infertility. Qin-feng Huang. JOURNAL OF ACUPUNCTURE AND TUINA SCIENCE Volume 10, Number 2. (2012), 72-76, DOI: 10.1007/s11726-012-0574-0.
3. Electroacupuncture enhances spermatogenesis in rats after scrotal heat treatment. Volume 2, Issue 1. 3-2012. Pages 53 - 62. Jing Gao, Yan Zuo, Kam-Hei So, William S.B. Yeung, Ernest H.Y. Ng and Kai-Fai Lee.
4. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2012, 12:88 doi 10.1186/1472-6882-12-88. 7 July 2012. Development of an acupuncture treatment protocol by consensus for women undergoing Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) treatment. Caroline A Smith, Suzanne Grant, Jane Lyttleton and Suzanne Cochrane.
5. Zhongguo Zhen Jiu. 2012 Feb;32(2):113-6. Effects of electroacupuncture on embryo implanted potential for patients with infertility of different symptom complex]. Kong FY, Zhang QY, Guan Q, Jian FQ, Sun W, Wang Y. Department of Reproduction, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Shandong University of TCM, Jinan, China.
6. Fertil Steril. 2005 Jan;83(1):30-6. Secretion of human leukocyte antigen-G by human embryos is associated with a higher in vitro fertilization pregnancy rate. Yie SM, Balakier H, Motamedi G, Librach CL.