Acupuncture helps your energetic system that maintains health and balance.
At City Acupuncture Pain Clinic we utilising Traditional Chinese Medicine techniques in diagnosing and treating disorders to help our patient rebalancing their Chi and Yi / Yang to restore their internal health.
Future technologies are also employed in our practice that painless acupuncture LightNeedle is used in the traditional acupuncture points without causing skin penetration and therefore is painless. The laser needles deliver same effectiveness as traditional acupuncture but in much shorter time. It is widely accepted by juvenile patients and people with sensitive skin.
When thinking about ancient medical systems such as TCM, it is important to separate questions about traditional theories and concepts of health and wellness from questions about whether specific interventions might be helpful in the context of modern science-based medicine and health promotion practices.
The ancient beliefs on which TCM is based include the following:
- The human body is a miniature version of the larger, surrounding universe.
- Harmony between two opposing yet complementary forces, called yin and yang, supports health, and disease results from an imbalance between these forces.
- Five elements—fire, earth, wood, metal, and water—symbolically represent all phenomena, including the stages of human life, and explain the functioning of the body and how it changes during disease.
- Qi, a vital energy that flows through the body, performs multiple functions in maintaining health.
- Adelaide City Acupuncture Pain Clinic
- [email protected]